This section includes materials developed by the OSNAP team, as well as helpful resources from other organizations, to assist you in offering children opportunities to be physically active and eat healthy during afterschool time:
- The OSNAP goals specify goals for programs to reach regarding physical activity and nutrition
- Our policy-writing guide can help your program create written statements for your program documents (like handbooks, schedules, menus and newsletters) to communicate to parents, staff and children about physical activity and nutrition expectations at your program
- The Food & Fun After School curriculum includes activities and lessons to use with children as well as parent communication materials
- Use the Tip Sheets and Fast Maps to help your program figure out which solutions fit your needs best
- Additional resources for physical activity and healthy snacks & beverages provide other tools created by the OSNAP team, as well as helpful links to additional resources from other organizations
Use the menu to the left to explore available resources.